How do I use Library of Things?
Library of Things is a space where you can come to borrow useful Things and learn how to use them. Using it is simple.
1. Sign up as a borrower. You can choose Pay-As-You-Go borrowing, or become a yearly subscriber member to access discounts.
2. Browse the Library. All our Things are listed in our online catalogue – available from 21st April 2018.
3. Borrow Things. Reserve a Thing online then collect it from us during opening hours.
4. Bring Things back. Nearly all Things are available to borrow for up to 7 days. Except the carpet cleaners. They're popular.
5. Attend a workshop. We run workshops in making, baking and DIY so you can learn new things and take home something lovely.
When can I borrow Things?
From 21st April 2018.
Where can I find you?
We will re-open for borrowing in Upper Norwood Library Hub in Crystal Palace from April 21st 2018!