The 5 steps to borrowing
1. Sign up as a borrower. You can choose Pay-As-You-Go borrowing, or become a subscriber member to access discounts. View the options here.
2. Browse the Library. All our Things are listed in our online catalogue. There are 55, gotta try 'em all!
3. Borrow Things. Reserve a Thing online then collect it from us during opening hours. Have a watch of the below video to see how.
4. Bring Things back clean and ready for the next borrower. This is a community project, run by and for everyone. Be nice.
Thing broke on you? Accidents happen. Let us know here so we can get repairs done quickly.
5. Attend a workshop. We run events in making, baking and DIY so you can learn new things and take home something lovely.
We live inside Upper Norwood Library Hub in Crystal Palace, 39-41 Westow Hill, London, SE19 1TJ
Have a question for us?
We have most answers in our FAQs, have a read here. If you don't find what you're looking for, pop us a message via the 'contact us' link in FAQs.